Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thank you to everyone who is praying for me. Your prayers are being answered in many ways. This week has been one of break through in my life. Only by God's grace has He unlocked some serious revelation that will forever change my life and walk with Him.

My previous life style was lived according to Christ and the world. I have the power to live my life anyway I choose (that is the blessing and curse of our free will). I want to live my life fully for Christ...no matter how foolish that may look to people of the world.

It is my hope that you see dramatic changes in my life style as we encounter each other. Please hold me accountable if you see no change in me...ask me, "Ali, you seem the same...didn't you say in your blog that some things were going to change in your life? Why aren't I seeing any changes?" :) (I'm smiling as I say this because I know it sounds silly but I'm okay with that.)

A couple points of revelation I'll share:

*The key to worshipping freely: (this will sound silly also) FOCUS ON JESUS. and then do whatever comes to you through that. When I focus on Jesus, him alone, everything else disappears and I'm captivated. My outward expression could be kneeling, hands folded, jumping, hands out streched, dancing, etc etc etc....but the outward expression is not what is important in worship (though it is freeing to be free do whatever the Lord prompts). The important thing in worship is focusing on the one true God...the three in one, the one in three, our magnificant King. O how I love Him!

*Singing truths of the Bible to God and then Singing them over You: Ok, this one I didn't believe until I praticed it and was amazed at what happened. Sing to God a truth, "God you are wonderful, you love truth, I delight in you." Then...using your name...sing as if you are God, "Ali, I delight in you, you are wonderful to me, you love truth also. Keep seeking me...you will find me. I love it when you search after me." Then singing back to God, "la la la>" And just keep it going. THIS is transforming my self talk and is making the voice of God and the enemy so clear in my life.

Unfortunately, I only have 4 more minutes of online time left at Starbucks so that's all I can share today. Thanks for reading. Blessings, please post prayer requests and continue to seek after the pearl of great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment