Friday, February 27, 2009

The Next Step....of Faith

This past week has been one of challenge. With extreme revelation and walking with the Holy Spirit often comes spiritual attack. I moved out of the house I was living in due to marital issues between the couple and the Lord provided another home for me to stay in within a few hours.

My brother Tyler will be flying into Kansas City on Sunday night and from there we will drive for a few days to Seattle, WA. I'll be staying there until the March 21st when I'll be going to Chico, CA for my good friend Liz's wedding. I'm looking forward to living in Seattle and beginning to put into practice all the new things I've learned. I think that this time will be a perfect place to make serious life style changes. Please keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment