Friday, April 10, 2009

I will walk by Faith, even when I cannot see.

From Chico, to San Jose, to West Hills, and then Azusa I was able to reconnect with family and friends after my little journey. I was continually praying, asking the Lord to prompt me where to go, who I needed to connect with, and what I needed to do. I prayed a lot in Azusa, asking the Lord what my next step would be, where he wanted me to live and other logistics. In my spirit, I sensed that the next season in my life would not be in Azusa but actually back up in Seattle. As I was driving from Azusa, after spending the afternoon/evening with my church family the Lord brought a song into my heart that consoled my spirit in the deepest parts. It goes like this:

"Will I believe you when you say
Your hand will guide my every way
Will I receive the words you say
Every moment of every day

I will walk by faith, even when I cannot see
For I know this broken road prepares Your will for me

Well help me to rid my endless fears
You've been so faithful for all my years
With one breath You make me new
Your grace covers all I do

Well I'm broken but I still see your face
Well You've spoken pouring your words of grace

I will walk by faith, even when I cannot see
For I know this broken road prepares Your will for me"

No comments:

Post a Comment